Sunday, October 21, 2007

Into the dark

So winter is coming. And my emotional side knows it. And it sucks. I can feel those good ol' winter time blues slowly enveloping me just like its gradually getting darker out earlier.
I don't really know if there's anyway to prepare for it either... I can deal with the way I feel during the summertime, sure never super but tolerable but the late fall, winter and early spring criple me sometimes.
This year is going to be different too. Usually I just have to get myself to school. Last year, Dave! was around to keep me out of trouble and there were a few habitat things that needed my attention, but otherwise I was able to sink into it.
This year though... I have school, much more habitat stuff that'll need my attention and work. And the one who understands how I feel and who'd attempt to pull me out of it is on the otherside of the country and to make matters worse, M and Cliveslover who try in their own little way will be in Europe.
So it should be interesting. So the plan? Healthy food, walks in the sunshine (when its around), and when I need to take some time: I will take that time. Gonna try and do some yoga everday and I think Lizzie and I are gonna take a dance class in January and I'm gonna take a running class too. Hopefully paying for stuff will make sure I force myself to do them. We'll see how that plan pans out.
Anyways, school work calls.

No comments: