Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm sick. And it sucks. I have a fever and my stomach has me in a great deal of pain. And I still have 9 and a half hours till I can go home. *sigh...*
*An update on the sick, after my complaing of feeling horrible and lsgb saying it was just cause I didn't want to go to Charter Rights... she began to complain of very similar symptons. So either the dread of wanting to class manifests itselfs similarily in the two of us or we both caught up. I'm feeling okay this morning though which is good.

In other news, I seem to have an unending calling card. I am pretty sure I bought it a couple years ago and the bloody thing just keeps going and going. I just made a call and expected I'd have to keep it short cause I'd have very few minutes... turned out I have over a hundred! Amazing!
Okay, off to work!

No comments: