Tuesday, October 16, 2007

*sigh* :)

I have a thing for Lt. Col. Sheppard: the one that's in my business class. And I'm not kidding. He's a spitting image. And I'm only a bit giddy about it. Makes my 8:30am class very very very worth it, though its kinda difficult to look one's best at that time of morning. So how does one make the adorable boy notice her?
I had a bit of a freak out earlier when I realized the muscles I had bought were still alive and that I had to touch them and then kill them. Went spendidly! *shiver*
I have two midterms on Thursday morning, as well as an outline for a legal brief due. I have studied but I haven't even thought about the legal brief. I'll be emailing Dave!, sorry about that.
And registration for Habitat is on Thursday morning as well. I'm too be at the other co-chair's apartment at 7am. She's making us waffles with strawberries and whip cream! Yay! Which should make the 7am thing much nicer.
I'm sure I had other worthy things to share... but I forget 'em.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I don't have any advice on how to get guys to notice you, though just asking the guy out seems to be pretty direct. Any help you need with the legal brief, though, just let me know: at least I think I know what I'm doing with that... Good to hear about the waffles, Jeff and I had coffee... Jim wasn't even there when I registered the first time... Anyways, good luck this week!

SusieQ said...

Well, since I don't do that... I can just kiss that one goodbye (and unfortunately not literally kiss cause that's also a little direct, tempting as it is lol).