Saturday, October 20, 2007

Day Off!

Today was my day off. Didn't feel much like one but oh well. Headed into campus for our first H4H fundraiser of the year: we did very well, much better than I was hoping for so that made me happy. Than I came home and cleaned up the apartment as Lawschoolgonnabe and her bf, M and Cliverslover came over for some board game fun, namely Risk. I have never played this game before, I thoroughly enjoyed myself though my back is bothering me immensely now but it was worth it (I was leaning over the coffee table and sitting on the floor). Amazingly enough, lsgb's bf was the first one out (don't think he tried very hard), and then I gained a couple continents and then got a bit cocky and lost 'em all in about two turns and then I was wiped out. I had fun though; my mother's has been bothering me for what I want for christmas and since for the first time in a few years I don't need apartment stuff or anything like that... I can ask for fun stuff! So Risk will certainly be on it!
I do not believe I got the job I interviewed for... which sucks. I really wanted it but oh well. Which reminds me... I work tomorrow at my usual job. Joy. And then I've gotta get back to the school work.. I almost thought that since midterms were over there wasn't as much work to do... who was I kidding... ?
Anywhoo, tootles!

**Just checked my email, no didn't get the job. Oh well! Would have been fun, but I probably wouldn't have had the time to properly dedicate to it.

No comments: