Sunday, October 28, 2007

So yesterday around noon this horrible feeling of horribleness hit me. It was sudden and it was unpleasant. I didn't want to go out last night but I was drug out. Of course because I didn't want to go out and because I was upset I drank a little too much. I ended my night with a good cry on lsgb's shoulder regarding how much I wanted Dave! back here right now and about how much I missed him etc. I then went home with lsgb and her bf. And crashed on their couch after a bit more crying.
Her bf made us waffles this morning... and they tried to cheer me up. Thus far it has not worked.
But I dont' really have time to feel horrible as I have a midterm on Tuesday and an h4h meeting to prepare for. But I'm going to make time for some Finding Nemo and some Stargate which should help with the cheering up. I hope.

No comments: