Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A *snippets* post

I have soooo much to do! Eeep! But I sorta have the next few days off sooo... that should help!
I got an A on my History of Sexualities Midterm! Now I just need to get my Business Law one back and my Russia paper!
I work tomorrow. I've been working alot.
I have a jack-o-lantern.
My cat and I are having a date night this week. lol, I've been neglecting him lately.
I'm sleepy.
Islander has a new kitten, and he doesn't like the meowing. Oh he's in for a treat!
He was also thrilled beyond belief yesterday to go home and watch political thing... he's terribly odd.
I'm getting my haircut this week! yay! Something new, well sorta.
Oooo and I'm gonna try and be Ms. Scarlett for Halloween. Provided that red dress still fits (terribly unlikely).
Tomorrow is apartment cleaning day.
Okay, House is on. Later.

**Nope. The red dress does not fit. I just got out of dressing up! New goal though... fit back into that dress!

No comments: