Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"A" Please?

Why are A's so hard to get? Gah! My midterms last thursday I felt went extremely well. For Russian, I was wrong, well I suppose I did okay. But it wasn't want I wanted (an A in case you hadn't figured that out yet), but I was sooo close! I am always just a couple percent away. I did however get full marks on my long essay on the exam, that's exciting; ask me anything about Peter the Great's reforms and I should be able to answer you!
Ooo, I got to talk to Dave! last night! Which was terribly exciting, mind you, I was stressed by the end of the conversation but it was worth getting to talk to him. Then, WHILE I washed dishes I called my mom. Had a good cry, partially regarding how much I miss Dave! (Yes, I miss you. Deal :)
Tonight is get some housecleaning done night. And do some readings, we're reading "A Russian Gentleman" by Serghei Aksakoff in Imperial Russia right now and I have a paper due on it next week so I think reading it might be a good idea.
Tomorrow is my day with no classes... but its never ever ever a day off. I'd really just like to spend it at home getting some work done but instead I have a million things to do outside of home. Amusingly enough, Friday - my other day off... isn't so much of a day off either as I have to work.
I may regret switching around my classes next term... as I now have no "days off" other than the weekends. Could be interesting... but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

No comments: